- TABIO may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- For the purposes of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), TABIO EUROPE LTD are the data controllers (as defined in the Act) of the personal data (as defined in the Act) which we collect from you or which you provide to us through our website. We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Act to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Your name, address and contact details, such as your telephone number and e-mail address
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Details of the credit card you choose to make a payment for the products you wish to purchase
- Demographic data such as preferences and interest
- History of your purchases.
What we do with the data / information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and contact you in response to any inquiries to TABIO
- For internal record keeping
- Use the data to improve our products and services
- To process your orders to TABIO placed via our website
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data / information we collect online.
Cookies are small files which ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, like and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Controlling your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data / information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the data / information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data / information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting and requesting us via the ‘Enquiry Form’ which can be found in the ‘Customer Service’ page and further clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ button.
Controlling your personal data
Disclosing your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data / information to third parties unless we have your permission or required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal data / information which we hold about you under the Act. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, you may do so by requesting us via the ‘Enquiry Form’ which can be found in the ‘Customer Service’ page and further clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ button.
International Transfer of your personal data
TABIO may transfer and process any personal data you provide us to countries outside the European Economic Area whose laws may not afford the same level of protection to your personal data. TABIO will therefore ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with the connection with such transfer.
If you believe that any data / information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us using the ‘Enquiry Form’ which can be found in the ‘Customer Service’ page.