Main Material Components
- Cotton/ Acrylic fibre mix
- By mixing cotton with acrylic fibre, the material stays soft during washing.
- Cotton/ Polyester mix
- By mixing cotton with polyester, cotton does not shrink easily and keeps it's shape.
We do not use this fabric often for Tabio products.
- Cotton/ Linen mix
- Mixing cotton with linen makes the linen softer and more elastic.
- Wool/ Acrylic fibre mix
- By mixing wool with acrylic fibre, the material stays soft, warm, excellent moisture absorption and last long.
- Wool/ Nylon mix
- Nylon mixed with wool extends the life span of the product and makes it easier to wash.
- Fur mix
- Angora, mohair and cashmere are difficult to use by themselves,
adding wool or a synthetic fibre helps in the production of the garment.
- Spun Silk Yarn
- Spun silk yark is the best yarn for producing silk short fabric. The raw silk thread is made from the silk worms cocoon.
- Noil Silk Yarn
- This yarn is produced by collecting the fibres left over from the making of spun silk yarn.
Return to the list